SUMMER SCHOOL OF RUSSIAN STUDIES
Russia is a country that can hardly leave anyone indifferent. With its history, art, rich culture, nature and language, it is a place where you can always find something new and exciting to see and to learn.
St.Petersburg, the so-called “Cultural Capital of Russia” is a perfect city for both getting acquainted with Russia for the first time and for exploring it deeper.
It is a city where Peter the Great was creating some of the most important pages of Russian history, a city where Pushkin, Dostoyevsky, Tchaikovsky, Rimskiy-Korsakov found inspiration, where Rastrelli, Rossi, Montferrand were making their masterpieces. A city that withstood a 900-days Siege during the cruelest of wars of the XX century. A city of the White Nights, classic ballet and the open bridges. A city you will fall in love with once you visit it.
Summer School of Russian Studies offers you a number of international non-degree programs with a range of courses to choose from: Russian Language, Art, Politics, Business Culture and International Economic Relations.
SCHEDULE OF ACADEMIC MODULES FOR SUMMER 2013*
* click on the module name for further information
Why choose the Summer School of Russian Studies:
- Intensive and enjoyable courses (small groups for visible results);
- Highly-qualified teaching staff (PhD holders);
- Internationally recognized certificates (earn the credits while having a great time);
- Diverse possibilities for cultural and leisure activities (sightseeing, nightlife, entertainment);
- Well-equipped and conveniently located hostel (no transport expenses to get to the classes);
- Excellent on-site facilities and support (laundry, medical service, helpful staff, Russian tutors);
- Friendly international environment (students from all over the world);
- Flexibility (individual approach to every applicant);
- Best price (check our participation fee to make sure).
Our students are provided with accommodation in the well-equipped and conveniently located University hostel. Please contact the Program Coordinator for further details.
Application to any module of the Summer School of Russian Studies includes several simple steps:
- Complete the application form (you can either download the form or ask for it at the Program Coordinator)
- Send the scanned copy of your passport together with the completed application form to the e-mail of the Program Coordinator mentioned below.
- Within no later than a week your application will be considered.
! Please follow the deadlines of the chosen module.
Victor Krasnoshchekov, PhD
Tel: +7 (812) 534 75 57
Tel: +7 (812) 534 75 57